A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as:
* Relaxation of the skin of the face causing sagging
* Deepening of the fold lines between the nose and corner of the mouth
* Fat that has fallen or has disappeared
* Jowls developing in the cheeks and jaw
* Loose skin and excess fat of the neck that can appear as a double chin or "turkey neck"
The loss of youthful contours in the face can be due to variety of factors, including thinning of the skin, loss of facial fat, gravity, sun damage, smoking, as well as heredity and stress.
Duration: ~ 4 hours
Hospital Stay: 1 night
Hotel Stay: 5 nights
Hospital Name: Medical Park Hospitals
* Hospital stay may vary depending on patients need and health state.
* Not a full package - only Face Lifting Surgery.